natural amorphous silica
- CAS No.:
- Other Names:
- EINECS No.:
- Place of Origin:
- Grade Standard:
Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Product Name:
Diatomaceous Earth Diatomite
- Median Particle Size:
- 10000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
- Packaging Details
- 20kg/pp bag with inner lining or paper bagas customer need
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Metric Tons) 1 – 20 >20 Est. Time(days) 7 To be negotiated
Natural amorphous silica amorphous silica=diatomite
Our DIatomite catalog as follows:
1. Diatomaceosu earth filter aid(filtration medium): used for beer, wine, red wine, medicine, beverage, food oil, sugar etc..
2. Diatomaceous earth for water treatment: used for swimming pool, sewage disposal etc.
3. Diatomaceous earth Functional additives
(1) Diatomaceous earth for pesticide
(2) Diatomaceous earth for animal feed additives, soil
(3) Dental diatomaceosu earth
(4) Diatomaceosu earth plastic opening agent
(5) Diatomtie cast pipe coating
(6) Diatomite base(raw diatomite) for diatom mud
(7) Other Functional additives
4. Diatom Mud
5. Diatomite adsorbent
6. Diatomite mat
7. Diatomite plate
8. Diatomite Mask
Description: Diatomite is formed by remains of unicellular water plant-diatom which is a non-renewable resources. The
chemical composition of diatomite is SiO2, and the SiO2 content determine diatomite’s quality. ,the more the better.
Diatomite has some unique properties, such as porosity, lower density, and large specific surface area, relative
incompressibility and chemical stability. It has poor conductivity for acoustics ,thermal, electrical, non-toxic and tasteless.
The diatomite production can be extensively applied in industrial production with these properties.